2.12.2008

Visiting Day

In discovering the world of blogs I've also discovered the pleasure, compulsion and inspiration that comes with finding and connecting to people's words, pictures, projects and experiences.

Every day (not exaggerating) I visit my list of favourites in hopes that there will be a new post waiting to reveal itself, although I'm the very first to admit that daily entries are impossible for most of us to accomplish. And it is equally exciting to come across new favourites to add to the list. Not only does it offer the potential for another new daily entry to enjoy, but when I really really like a site, I get the bonus of going back in time and reading the archive entries. It's a windfall of months and months and months of entries to enjoy for the first time.

So I'm off to visit some new favourites to soak up some joy and inspiration:

Yarnstorm

All Buttoned-Up

Lucky Beans

No comments: