9.22.2008

My Monday Random

I've hit a sketchy spell over here. There's lots on the go, but I don't feel like I'm getting anything done. The new September routine is flat out kicking my butt. To top it off, I just haven't had much of note to blog about.


So, maybe a Monday random will help banish the sketchys and keep me posting till I get past this month.

Meet Merlot. She was a total birthday surprise from my sweetie this weekend. She looks a little blue in this picture, but she's actually a shimmery purple.

I can't claim mid-thirties anymore (OMG! OMG! OMG!) but this has made the start of 36 pretty cool.

So I'll be spending some chunks of the day loading her up (and eating leftover cake!).


I'm Listening To:

Squirrel Nut Zippers :: The Killers :: Chet Baker

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series on audiobook

Next Month I Can't Wait to Listen To:

The new AC/DC album

Recorded here in Canada by the way.

I'm Watching (It may be small but I love video on the nano - especially since it means I get to sneak quiet moments of 'my shows' without the kids figuring it out):

The Love Guru

Whach'you listening to/watching/reading today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I thought I was the only person who liked squirel nut zipper, I must admit I partly just like them for their name/ connection to Weeds. And errr I just got the first 3 books of the twilight series, well actually I am not so patiently awaiting them(scholastic), figured that I would be passing them on to you but since you are all ipoded up who needs me.

<3 luvs ya