2.05.2010

From the Kitchen (iv)


Today is the final kitchen installment which means I better drum up some new ideas for next week. This little teacup is a single, and every time I come across it in the cupboard it's a reminder to look for some more little singles. My gal is at that age where a proper tea party is an appealing afternoon (for both of us) but the plastic set just doesn't hold the same charm anymore. Hopefully one of these days the thrifting fates will bring me exactly what I'm looking for (admittedly the first key would be getting back out to the sort of places where that could happen)

In the meantime though, here is today's bonus (and a reminder for me when we find those extra pieces). Check out this link for a really quick, sweet and fun craft over at Maya:Made - totally adorable newspaper tea party hats in a pinch.

No comments: