12.13.2007

Coming Up for Air

What a week: pink eye, colds, Holiday preparations, guests coming this weekend and a list of things to do that somehow doesn't seem to shrink. It's like one of those dreams where I'm running and running and running but don't seem to move forward at all (I know you know that dream).

But that's ok! I never feel prepared for the Holidays and somehow things always seem to come together in the end. Maybe I feel like this each year because I don't like 'last minute' anything if it can be avoided - but realistically life wouldn't be nearly as exciting without the 'last minute' stuff.

Including last minute creations. But they will not be discussed...for now.

So until I can get a few things accomplished in this house of ours, take a moment to enjoy an early gift. The Knitty winter release (hip hip hooray):

No comments: