5.02.2008

26 Post Challenge (Z)

Z is for Ziti. This is one of those dishes that seems to require an endless number of utensils, pots, bowls, graters, processor and corning ware. As easy as the recipe is, the process always seems to take longer than I remember and at some point I always have a "Remind me why I make this?" moment. But the gooey cheese, carbalicious noodles and saucy goodness make it so satisfying that I quickly forget about all of that cooking and clean-up after the first few bites. And this week I actually made the most of the effort by dividing one batch up into three portions - one for dinner and two small containers for freezing. So now we get to enjoy this Z without the work for at least a couple of weeks.


And that brings this 26 post alphabet challenge to an end. This past month of posts has inspired new ideas and projects, helped me to meet some crafting deadlines and allowed me to appreciate things that would otherwise have gone unnoticed. This A-Z gave me exactly what I needed to jumpstart the blogging part of my brain. Thanks for coming along!

Zippity doo da zippity ay,
my, oh my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine heading my way,
Zippity doo da zippity ay.

It's the truth it's actual,
everything is satisfactual.
Zippity doo da zippity ay,
Wonderful feelings, wonderful day!

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

oh elizabeth! i am quite impressed with your alphabet posts!!! what an accomplishment. that must feel fantastic!
i have so enjoyed reading them. love so many things that you have made. x