8.15.2008

One Man, One Mission, One Breakfast Cereal

4 teeth and 1 insatiable hunger. He is...Cheerio Jones.

Cheerio Jones: Here, take this,
[hands Mommy a box of breakfast o's.]
Cheerio Jones: Wave it anywhere that's low enough for me to reach.




Major Eaton
: Doctor Jones, we've heard a lot about you.
Cheerio: Have you.
Major Eaton: Professor of Crawlology . Expert on poopies and how does one say it? Obtainer of things that no one else can vacuum quickly enough.
Cheerio: That's one way of saying it. Why don't you sit down you'll be more comfortable.



Cheerio Jones: Stay behind me. Crawl where I crawl, and don't touch anything. I know I left some Cheerios in here yesterday.



Cheerio
: Here, take this,
[hands Marion a torch.]
Cheerio: Wave it at anything that crunches.
Marion: The whole exersaucer is crunchin'!

Cheerio Jones: What do you think is going on here? Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drowned, shot at and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here. My guess is dad found out more than he was looking for [looks under the rug] and until I am sure I am going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done. [Tosses a dusty Cheerio in his mouth]


Cheerio Jones: Stairs. Why'd it have to be stairs?

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I'm rolling on the floor laughing out loud!!!!

Excellent creativity.