11.11.2008

Paying it Forward

One of my favourite fellow-blogging-Canadians has passed along the blue ribbon of bloggerly love. Aw shucks - Thanks so much Patty! What a treat, especially coming from someone who's own blog is a daily ritual right along with my morning coffee.

So now, it's time to pass the ribbon along to some of my own favourites.

The rules for award acceptance are as follows: 1. The winner can put the logo on their website/blog. 2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award. 3. Nominate at least 5 other websites/blogs. 4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs. 5. Leave a message at each website owner that you've nominated.

I am frequently amazed by the spectrum of blogs out there (and still growing) - beautiful, entertaining and just downright inspiring. And after giving it some thought here are my own five nominations and hopefully you'll enjoy visiting them as much as I do.

Leslie from A Friend to Knit With. This was one of the first blogs I started reading and it remains one of my favourites. Her pictures regularly amaze me, and it is literally impossible to visit her space without wanting to immediately pick up my needles...and some cookies (you'll see!).

Leigh-Ann over at Freckled Nest. I've made no secret of the fact that I just adore this gal. She is a daily inspiration for creativity, celebration and colour. (And she frequently makes me say eek!)

Claudia at Aux petits oiseaux for her fun styling and lovely writing. And the fact that she makes me want to master my sewing machine, play with a stack of beautiful fabric and visit Montreal very very soon.

Glenna at Knitting to Stay Sane because not only is she an incredible knitter and designer but she actually blogs-on-topic at all times. That's a whole lot of of knitting to talk about! And to top it off, she has one of my favourite knitting-blog headers.

and finally a recent find. Lauren at Goody-goody and Pimp Stitch. She makes some of the coolest things (gah!) and making me want to start hand-stitching again.

Enjoy passing the love along ladies.

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

hi elizabeth! thank you SO much for this.
you are too kind.
i love your blog, too.
have a wonderful weekend.

claudia said...

I'm so bad to answer the comments that I get...too much felted acorns in my life ;)

Thank you so much. I'm super happy to know your blog. As soon as I will have a few minutes I will read it carefully!

Thank you again and take care.
clo xox