- Morning Run
- Catch-up on Cleaning
- Attack laundy
- Crafts with the kids
- Get a head-start on work for the week
- Sleep-in (which means 8:00am - pretty sweet in a house with kids)
- Curse the laundry, and then quickly avert my gaze
- Play barbies and boardgames with Jules while watching Celebrity Poker Showdown. (When I randomly come across it I can't stop watching - it's mysteriously, hypnotically compelling)
- Bake another batch of cookies (which are completely unnecessary, but somehow made me feel much better about skipping the craft part of the day).
- Finish knitting my first Fetching. Cast on Saturday morning - Bound-off Sunday afternoon. Fast, fun and totally satisfying - I'm not entirely thrilled with the gauge though, so I'm calling this one a warm-up knit and will be trying again with a different yarn.
Considering the busy week we have ahead, this was exactly what Sunday should be.
*You will notice the absence of a certain sporting event in this post. That would be due to the absence of a certain husband this Sunday. Shift work does have it's occasional perk (mwah-ha-ha).