3.09.2009


New week : Changing season : Fresh beginning

Inspiration has been elusive lately, but is slowly popping back to the surface. The prospect of change is quickly kicking my thoughts out of Winter and into Spring (the weather will catch up soon...right?).

I'll be making a few subtle changes around here to make this space meet my personal needs a little better. I want to focus on making this blog more of a virtual inspiration board for myself - my 'Nest of Intentions'. This will be a place where I can capture the ideas, projects, inspiration and goals that float into the day; once time, motivation and a good dose of creative energy finally come together, I'm hoping to turn my best of intentions and to-do lists into finished projects (I'm rarely as proactive as I would like to be on that front).

Hopefully you'll find a little something to add to your own nest along the way.

No comments: