- A new banner. There are times when I find myself spending more time tweeking than posting. It's sort of like moving furniture around instead of cleaning. I think this latest look is going to be around for a while though (famous last words).
- A 5K run...complete (36 minutes and 40 seconds). If I managed to squeeze these runs in more regularly they would go a lot faster and hurt a lot less. Goals are important.
- Some knitting after a very long time and several attempts at patterns that just didn't stick. After a few dozen rows I think it's safe to say that I'm back on a roll.
- Lots of plans, lots of lists and lots of shopping. June is a big month around here (which will either help or hinder my slacking blog ways).
- From Interweave Knits - Spring 2009
This week is starting out with...