3.31.2008

26 Post Challenge (C)

Happy Monday. Let's kick the week off with the letter C shall we.

It fuels inspiration. I am oh so very grateful for it. And it most definitely is a favourite moment in my day.

C is for Caffeine.
Comforting. Charging. Consuming. Compulsory.

All of my favourite things just seem a little more special with that beautiful , sweet, rich, C alongside it. Knitting, walking, sewing, reading, drawing, talking, playing, watching - all made just a little more enjoyable with a serving of C along for the ride.

I love it like this...
(of course the plate is optional and frankly, only poses a delay in getting my fix!)


With no time for baking lately, I'm enjoying it like this...


In the evening I've discovered it like this combination shaken with ice...
(a glass is required...but enjoyed with the earlier chocolate, a plate remains optional)


But it is REQUIRED and ADORED like this on a daily basis.
Add one milk, one sugar and consider me very very happy.

And now I have to go because...well...there's an unattended plate of chocolate and a pot of coffee sitting on my table. Enough said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I bought chocolate. Sadly I am anti caffeine it makes me a little crazy.

Angela Christenson said...

I knew there was going to be chocolate somewhere in that post. lol! I love starbucks too. I never used to until someone bought me a mocha frappachino. Now I'm hooked, I like the carmel one too.

Well my quilt is coming along... I went to pick up some transperancy thread today to sew the back of the binding on and the sales person told me.....now, if your going to put all that work into a quilt you should do it right, hand sew! I thought, "Oh Crap" So I'm trying it but I have to bring the daylight lamp out because my eyesight isn't that good. It seems like it took me 30 min. to do the length of my finger. this is going to take me forever!!!!! Oh well. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening.

Anonymous said...

chocolate....mmmmmm and cookies you know me those PB ones are now my official fav at work, I an=m getting requests, and I will come to the meeting only if there are cookies....but back to chocolate I don't know if I ever told you about chocolate slab/slat. You basically melt reeces peices chips smooth it out on parchment throw it in the fridge to harden and then do the same on top with chocolate chips. You end up with quite possibly the yummiest thing ever and it is so much better than peanut butter cups. My staff swoons when I bring it now, oh I know how to work the system. other notable c's cross stitch, chop sticks, christmas, cakes, and so many more...

;o)

Elizabeth said...

Oh sweet heavens that sounds absolutely positively sinfully wonderfully delicious. And reese peanut butter cups are one of my all-time favourites so you know I am going to be all over this. You may have just single-handedly inspired me to get my butt (which will soon be expanding if this whole C thing doesn’t let up) back into the kitchen.