7.13.2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherries


We're heading into the third full week of summer vacation and to my surprise, I'm finding 'no school' and the change in routine to be really relaxing and free.
Summer life - good!

Weather - Still more spring than summer making most days super-comfortable.

Consulting Contracts - At an end giving me an extra four hours a day for summertime play and some long overdue catch-up with a pile of good books.

Kiddos - Have suddenly reached a new level of interaction. They can actually spend chunks of time playing...together...at the same activity. It's amazing (usually short-lived...but amazing no less)!


Knitting - It's been two weeks and I'm still knitting the same pattern. That doesn't sound like much, but it's a pretty big accomplishment considering how many things I've cast-on...and then pulled back apart in recent months. I'm still not ready to tempt fate, but details will make their way here soon.

Lists - Full of wonderful Summer prospects and also getting abandoned for sudden urges...like turning cherries into cake...or finally watching an amazing movie that's been on my list for ages.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That cake looks amazing! I love cherries. and i love lists too.
seems like your summer is going very well!